El nus de Pedra – L’arbre
Apartment in large country house, Llora
The Masia – El nu de Pedra – is a XVII century country house surrounded by beautiful nature full with history but renovated with preserving the beautiful character of the building. Inside you will find a mix between old and new aspects which are in harmony with beautiful rustic decorations.
L’Arbre is an apartment measuring 42 m2 for 2 adults and 2 children, restored in 2018. The living-dining room is on the ground floor, with direct access to the garden, complete with garden furniture, smart tv, and a three-seater sofa. The kitchen is fully equipped, and also has a dishwasher. The upper floor houses a spacious but cosy double king size bed ( 180x190cm) with windows offering spectacular views of the valley, the swimming pool and the woodlands surrounding the farmhouse. In the summer, the terrace offers a pleasantly shaded area. It is a duplex apartment, particularly spacious and airy.
The Masia consists of 8 separate apartments and is perfect for big groups up to 28 guests for yoga retreats or cycling training camps. Bed linens and towels are included. Each apartment has of a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi. In the main house there is a big lounge, dining room, 2 chimneys, a restroom, playrooms and lots more to discover!
High season: 170 euro a night
Mid season: 140 euro a night
Low season: 130 euro a night
Prices include the final cleaning, excluding tourist tax
- Fully equipped kitchen. Dining room, bathroom, playing room, WI-FI
- Dispose of 42Mt2 living room and bedroom with natural light surrounded by nature, with parquet floors, air conditioning/ heating and kitchen appliances.
- Barbecue area, porches, swimming pool
- Orchard, garden and woodland paths for pleasant walks.
- Great area for hiking and biking.
- If you have a pet, ask us!