El nus de Pedra – La Terrassa
Apartment in large country house, Llora
The Masia – El nu de Pedra – is a XVII century country house surrounded by beautiful nature full with history but renovated with preserving the beautiful character of the building. Inside you will find a mix between old and new aspects which are in harmony with beautiful rustic decorations.
A spacious apartment that can sleep 4 to 5 guests, measuring 58 m2 on one single floor. Ideal for families. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dishwasher. The living-dining room is cosy and airy, with huge windows and 2 sofas seating 4, with outstanding views over the valley. The bathroom is fully equipped and has a bathtub. The two large rooms are outward-facing and spacious: one with a double bed and the other with two single beds. An extra bed or cot can be added in one room. The apartment has parquet flooring. There is a private outdoor terrace measuring 20 m2 with garden furniture and outstanding views of the valley.
The Masia consists of 8 separate apartments – all se and is perfect for big groups up to 28 guests for yoga retreats or cycling training camps. Bed linens and towels are included. Each apartment has of a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi. In the main house there is a big lounge, dining room, 2 chimneys, a restroom, playrooms and lots more to discover!
High season: 195 euro a night
Mid season: 165 euro a night
Low season: 155 euro a night
Prices include the final cleaning, excluding tourist tax
- Fully equipped kitchen. Dining room, bathroom, playing room, WI-FI
- Dispose of 42Mt2 living room and bedroom with natural light surrounded by nature, with parquet floors, air conditioning/ heating and kitchen appliances.
- Barbecue area, porches, swimming pool
- Orchard, garden and woodland paths for pleasant walks.
- Great area for hiking and biking.
- If you have a pet, ask us!