L’era Holiday Villa
The House is a XVIII century house extended on 128 hectares full with history but renovated with preserving the beautiful character of the building. Inside you will find a mix between old and new aspects which are in harmony with beautiful rustic decorations.
The house is perfect for big groups, yoga retreats, cycling training camps or a beautiful setting for a wedding. With a capacity for 40 persons, the house is distributed in 11 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. It is also adapted for people with disabilities. Bed linens and towels are included. It has of a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, a big lounge, dining room, 2 chimneys, a restroom, playrooms and lots more to discover!
- Fully equipped kitchen. Dining room,2 chimneys, resting rooms, playing room, WI-FI
Dispose of 100mt2 living room with natural light surrounded by nature, with parquet floors, air conditioning/ heating and kitchen appliances.
- Two separate lofts: The Annex building consists of the two apartments up to 6 extra guests.
- Barbecue area, porches, swimming pool , basketball court, football court and tennis court
- Orchard, garden and woodland paths for pleasant walks.
- Environment for hiking and biking.
- If you have a pet, ask us!
The Barracas, as they call the Annex building, are old storage rooms restored in two amazing separate apartments. These are independent of the house. One of the apartment has capacity for maximum 3 persons and the other one for maximum 5. Are equipped same as the house with WI-FI kitchen, appliances, and toilets. The both apartment share a common room with a chimney and TV, perfect for winter evenings and a sunny terrace with a barbecue for summer.
Calle Montsià, 17162 Bescanó, Girona, Spain